- Inside Pinterest: The Coming Ad Colossus That Could Dwarf Twitter And Facebook
- Apple Launches “Maps Connect,” Self-Service Local Listings Portal
- Feedback’s Dean Browell spoke to Great Britain’s National Health Service
- Facebook Launches Pseudonymous App “Rooms” That Lets You Create Forums About Any Topic
- Feedback will be at the Carolina Healthcare Public Relations & Marketing Society in December.
It’s coming… and while it will focus on a few demographics in particular, it could be HUGE.
The ability to allow small businesses to update and modify is a great step forward for Apple’s Maps.
He gave a Masterclass to hospital executives on healthcare behaviors in the States and Europe that Feedback has observed over the years. What a tremendous honor and compliment to be asked to reflect on Feedback’s five years of insight gathering in more than 40 countries!
One part Slack, one part Secret, one part QR code scanner. Combine. Serve on iOS devices. Enjoy?
We’ll be presenting “What They Really Think: Observations of U.S. Healthcare Audiences in Online Social Behavior.”